Sunday, April 26, 2009

Teaching Averi early!!

So Kyle and I had picked Averi up from my mom's house as she was watching her while we went to my work party. So we had gotten home and we were playing with Averi for a bit before we decided to give her a bath. I had decided that I was going to wait and change her diaper until the bath water was ready so that I wouldn't waist a diaper. Well Kyle had went and started the bath, and I got Averi all ready and she knows when its bath time because she crawls to the bath room. Its the cutest thing to see a little bare bum hurrying to the bath room. Well Kyle had put her in the tub and was playing with her for while then I reminded him that he needed to call his mom to see if she could watch her for a little bit tomorrow. Well he was talking on the phone and playing with Averi and having a great time. Well he had gotten off the phone and, I was in the kitchen and i hear Kyle say " Averi, you are such a little turd" and I had said " why" then he told me that she had pooped in the tub. I just chuckled because it isn't the first time she has done that. So I go in the bathroom and Kyle has her sitting on the toilet and sure enought there was a little turd in the tub!!! She seems to know when to poop because its always in the tub!!! Gosh darnit!!!! So then Kyle is holding Averi and he is thinking really hard. He decides that he is going to finish her bath in the morning because it was late and he needed to clean the tub before putting her back in the tub!!!! She seems to think that it is funny when she poops during bath time!! In a way it is but you really can't help but laugh!!! She is going to hate these pictures when she gets older!!!! I love my little girl tho!!!!


5 comments:

Jenny Goretsky said...

haha, that's a hilarious picture! what a funny story to tell her husband one day!

TnAHurst said...

haha GROSS!!!

Lisa said...

That is so funny! At least he pulled her out of the tub! My hubby would have called me over to see what happened and leave me with the baby and the mess! :) PS - glad we found your blog!

Kyle & Kayla Crawley said...

Jenny I knew you would love it!!!!

Kyle & Kayla Crawley said...

This may sound crazy but Lisa what is your last name?