Thursday, April 23, 2009

Averi's first owie!!!!

Both Kyle and I had to work on Tuesday and so Averi spent the day with grandma Crawley. We also had softball practice and so we were going to leave Averi there, but before we went to practice, we went to play with her. We got there and Carla had said that she was climbing up the cabinet and it was by a heater that is on wheels. Well she slipped up the cabinet and fell and her foot had knocked over the the heater on to her arm, and burned her. Oh I feel so bad for my baby girl!!! It makes me want to cry. I just know how burns feel and they dont feel very good. But it makes me sad. Luckily she seems to not even notice it so that is good, and it doesnt seem to bother her at all. I think that it hurts me more then it does her. Oh well can't do anything now!!!!

1 comment:

Adamson said...

It is so hard when they experience something like that! I have come to realize that little kids are so much tougher than adults. I would be bawling like a baby!!! Sorry for your sweet little girl!