Friday, April 3, 2009

It is finally here!

So as I said in my last blog, Gottschalks is going out of business! SO SAD!!! But today was the big liquidation sale. And I decided that people are rude when it comes to places going out or whatever. I mean they dont even give you at least one second to help them if you are helping another customer. I know most are curious but COME ON PEOPLE!!! Give me a break. I was helping a lady figure out prices on some things and clearly I was looking at her and talking to her, when 3 different customers came and interupeted me and said "How much is this?", "How long will you be open?", "When are you going to have better sales?" I mean hell people your guess is as good as mine with how much longer we are going to be open. But seriously I was helping this lady and get interupted by other people. Come on people have some common curtiousy, its not all about you!!!! I know it is only going to get worse. I am dreading the upcoming days especially when it comes to the weekends. UGH!!!! I work every one!!! I mean when people read the signs that are on the corners and stuff all they see is 60% off, they dont really see it. Then they bring all their stuff to the counter and after it is all rung and I tell them their total they say "Well your signs on the corners say 60% off!" Which they really say UP TO 60% off. So then they get mad and say well I dont want this then if its not that price. UGH I hate retail sometimes!!!!! I am a people person but when it is crazy like this I can't stand them. I know that is mean to say but it is soooooo true, and if it wasnt my job I would stay away!!! But yeah anyway, I am just going to have to get thru this!!! I always say to myself BUCK UP KAYLA!!!!! That is what I am going to have to do!!!!

No comments: