Saturday, February 28, 2009

She is crawling!!!

So this morning I was putting my makeup on, and I just glanced over at Averi and watched her for a few minutes. Well she was just playing and minding her own little business and then I saw her get on all 4's and she kinda crawled. It wasn't a real long way but she did it. I was so happy.... Well tonight we were at my cousin's birthday party and of course we took Averi, we were just sitting around eating cake. (before we actually ate dinner LOL) Kyle and I were sitting on the floor and my mom and aunt went to go get pizza, and then Amber went to tend to Kali. Well Kyle had set Averi in one spot and stuck her toy across from her a little ways, and once again she crawled. It took her a few minutes but she did it. Man she is only 7 months old. I just cannot believe how much my little girl is growing. It just seemed like I was pregnant with her. I love her so very much. I am so proud of how well she is doing. So lets see Kyle was walking by 8 months and I was walking by 9 so it is a good possibility that she will be walking very soon. I always told myself that she was going to skip the crawling stage and go straight to walking. We will see how long it takes before she is up and walking and running away from us. I just love to see little kids running away from their parents thinking its a game, well it soon will be a game with us..... WOW I love being a mommy to my little Averi girl!!!!!

No comments: