Monday, February 2, 2009

Not so little anymore!

My little Averi is just growing up... I can't believe it. She is 6 months old now and before we know it she is going to be crawling!!! I bet with in the next 2 weeks she will be, she has a drive to want to crawl but just hasn't yet...She has learned how to clap also!!! The other day she was puckering up like she was trying to give you a kiss but of course she wouldn't give you a kiss, and that same day she just started clicking her tongue. Not really with her tongue inside her mouth on the outside but making the same noise... Last night we had a bunch of family over for the super bowl and I was down stairs on the computer looking at wedding stuff with Amber and I got a text message from Kyle and it said "Averi is saying dadada!" WOW could my daughter really be at the stage of talking. I mean I know she has her little baby babbles but really could it be..... I mean she is only 6 months, I know some kids do things sooner but hmmm i just dont know... I am sure she has no idea what it means because she is just saying it. We try to get her to say "DADA" and MUMMUM" and she looks like she is mouthing it to us but wow my baby is getting so big!!! I just can't even believe it.... I bet when we go to the Dr. tomorrow he will be impressed with how well she is progressing.... Our next step is to teach her sign language... I think it will be a great learning tool for her and Kyle and I....
Until next time....

1 comment:

Danica Osborn said...

She's getting so big! Ashley and I both loved the crwling stage--so people are worried about it b/c they think it's going to make their lives so much harder--I just think it mkes thinks more fun. Be sure to post when she does.

She's a doll!!!