Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My little punkin!!!

Averi Jean is so cute. I just have to say how much I love her and love spending time with her. I just had to post this picture because it is so adorable. Kyle and I are going to Boise for my cousin Jenna's cheerleading competition and we are staying in a hotel. Well the hotel has a pool, so I thought that it would be so fun to take Averi to the pool. We were out shopping for swim suits and I had gotten and 18 month one because come summer she will be in about that size of clothes. So I tried it on her just too see what it looked like well it fit PERFECTLY. I thought to myself, "Uh oh I am going to have to get her a bigger one for the summer" Well my mom had bought this one she is wearing which is 12 months which fits her PERFECTLY too. But I was told that they do sag a little bit when you get them in the water. So I figure that this on will be just fine..... Aww but doesnt she look so cute. I will post more pictures from the first swimming adventure!!!! Averi said "mum" the other day. It was so cute because I was doing something in the kitchen and all of a sudden I heard " MUM MUM" it was so cute. I went to her and she just wanted my attention. So of course I sat and played with her. I just can't believe how big she is getting!!!!!

2 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

we did the same thing with emma, but she is smart enough to know that she has a new swimming suit and so she should be going swimming. That is all I have heard since then.

KC Photography said...

Kayla, thanks for referring Jessica's family to me! I had a lot of fun taking their pictures!