Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lovin the life of "MOM"


I hate to go to work and leave my little smiley face girl in the mornings or afternoons. She just brightens up my day. One of the best feelings in the world is when I get off work I come home or go pick her up from Gramma Noni or Grandma Crawley's house and she has the biggest smile on her face. Like she missed me all day. For instants today... I went to work this morning and I didn't have a long shift but I still missed my lil punkin face. I got home and she was so excited to see me. I had to go to the bathroom before I picked her up but when I came out of the bathroom she just wanted to spend time with mommy. Aww so sweet. I love it. Then this evening I was doing some stuff for Uppercase Living on the computer and I was on there for a long time well when I came up stairs she was kinda crying but not crying, so I picked her up and she was just fine. All she wanted was a little of mommy's attention. Aww my little girl. Then she started to get fussy while I was holding her and Kyle said that she had eaten not to long ago so I knew she wasn't hungry but she was just really fussy. She has had a runny nose lately and has been coughing, so my first thought was well maybe she doesn't feel good. But we took her temperature and she seemed just fine. Well I gave her some teething tablets and sure enough that did the trick. She was just fine and back to happy little Averi. Wow I can't believe she is getting more teeth. The Dr's are just impressed on how well she is doing, she weighs 19lbs and 3oz and she is 28 1/2 inches long. HOLY COW. They say she is the height of a 1 year old. I have a tall little girl!!!!! She just needs to slow down!!!! But I love her to death......

2 comments:

Jenny Goretsky said...

it is the BEST feeling in the whole world!! i agree!

Kristen said...

She is just adorable! She looks a lot like you!!!