Friday, September 18, 2009

It's been a while!!!

Add Image
It has been a while since I have posted anything...... Sorry!!! Averi is getting so big. She turned 1 on July 19. Kyle and I were out of town on her birthday so we did her party a week later. (She doesnt know the difference) It was fun, just a little party in our back yard. I think she had fun..... She of course got cake everywhere, then Kyle went to give her a bath to wash off the cake and she broke out into a rash from the icing. But luckily it went away with in like 4 hours. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it but I didn't!!!! Averi is talking up a storm. She says lots of things and is starting to mimic what people do.... She is getting so tall(thanks Kyle). I mean she always has been but it is really showing now!!!

After being off for 2 months I had gotten a job a Big O Tires... Yeah not my favorite job, I was there for about 6 weeks and then I quit the other day because I did get a job at TJ Maxx. I am excited. I am going to be working part time!!!I I am super excited to start working for them. Anyways I will post more later!!!!!!

No comments: