Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TJMaxx update

Ok so I got hired at TJMaxx the end of September. I so love it there. I really enjoy all the people I work with and over all I think it is a great company to work for.. I am working part time and they were working around my colorguard schedule which was awesome because I love teaching. The store is really busy all the time and I love when it is because it makes my time go by fast. We are getting into the Christmas season. Good deals, but not looking forward to the crabby people. But what else is new when you work in customer service you have to deal with crabby people. I dont really mind it so much anymore. Ok wait so maybe I do, I guess I just tend to ignore some of them. (hehe) Anyway... I will post more about other stuff... I just felt like i needed to post something because I hadn't in so long!!!!!

No comments: